Translate

dimanche 17 mai 2015

Elly Phant, old elephant.





Elly Phant se retrouve à la page adoption oursons
pour toutes informations.
adopté.

16 commentaires:

  1. love Elly Phant :) God bless my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you so much dear Carolyn you are so sweet God bless.

      Supprimer
  2. A very smart and also lovely Elly:o)) Very nicely done Catherine:o))
    Take care and have a good week......Lyn xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Lyn i'm always happy to see you in my attic, thank you so much for your nice comment for my little elephant. I hope you have a nice week too big hugs

      Supprimer
  3. Oh, ich finde ihn allerliebst !!!!! eine tolle Arbeit !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi my friend thank you so much for your comment, i'm so glad if you love my little ellie, see you soon big hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I looooooooove it! It is beautiful!!!! Big hugs! Pink

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Réponses
    1. je te remercie pour ce gentil commentaire à bientôt bisous

      Supprimer
  7. Mignon a croquer ce petit gros bisous ma cousinette

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. coucou cousinette toujours là pour m'encourager je t,envoies de gros bisous et à bientôt xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. lovely elephant! ! I hope you will have a nice day :))

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. hi Carolina,s i'm so happy to see you in my attic, thank you so much for your nice comment. I hope to see you soon big hugs

      Supprimer
  10. Il est "tromp" mignon !!!!
    Je l'adore.
    bisous belle semaine

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. il est tellement mignon qu'on a envie de lui faire un gros calin !

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. charmant ce petit éléphant!!!bises

    RépondreSupprimer