Translate

vendredi 6 juin 2014

Oldy.





 Oldy se retrouve à la page  adoption oursons
pour toutes informations.
Adopté.

22 commentaires:

  1. How BEAUTIFUL with a BIG B!!!!!

    Love this bear! Great job!

    Hugs! Pink

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank you so much Pink i'm so happy if you love him.have a nice weekend big hugs

      Supprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. thank you so much you are nice , i love your bears so much big hugs

      Supprimer
  3. Oldy is very cute and very nicely done Cathy:o)
    Take care and have a good weekend....Lyn x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi my dear Lyn i,m so happy to see you on my attic and your nice comment is so important for me take care and have a nice weekend too my friend hugs

      Supprimer
  4. Trop mimi avec son air tristounet...
    Bisous bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. coucou copinette mes petits oursons ont toujours ce petit air timide merci de ta visite et ton commentaire me touche gros bisous et bon weekend

      Supprimer
  5. a wonderful old bear i like this one

    regards from sylvia

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. hi dear friend thank you so much and have a nice weekend hugs

      Supprimer
  6. bravo c'est une belle réussite
    j'admire
    amicalement

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. je vous remercie infiniment gros bisous et bon weekend

      Supprimer
  7. Il est tres attendrissant ce petit ourson, j aime bien son aspect ancien, et ses petites coutures racommodees adorables, c est une réussite ma Cousinette, gros bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. coucou cousinette je suis contente qu'il te plaise mon petit Oldy tout vieillot à souhait gros bisous et à bientôt.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. On croirait vraiment qu'il attendait depuis longtemps dans une caisse au grenier !!! Bravo Cathy, tu l'as magnifiquement réalisé :)
    BIses

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. coucou copinette oui comme tu dis il traînais dans mon grenier hihi!!!! merci de ton gentil commentaire à bientôt gros bisous

      Supprimer
  10. Hello my dearest friend, excuse the delay in congratulate you for this latest marvel, but I can not see your blog on complete 'iPad, and every time I try to open your blog with the pc I open many windows of advertising that will not let me go on ...
    This morning I finally managed ....
    It is wonderfully beautiful, with a look of extraordinary beauty, aged to perfection, now seems to come out of the trunk of his grandmother ...
    I WANT IT!! What should I do?
    Waiting to hear from you thank you as always for your kindness and to be present with your sweet words in my studio ...
    Very nice day, from the small and hot (31 °) Ticino ...
    A kiss and a hug
    Love et bisous Ve

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hi my dear friend, sorry the little Oldy is now adopted, the many ladies want him hihi!!! but i have the little panda and elephant in my blog. I dont understand because you dont see my blog, but i hope is ok now.thank you so much for your nice comments see you soon big hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. merci je suis contente qu,il vous plaise gros bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Adorable ce bon gros nounours qu'on a envie de serrer dans ses bras !

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. coucou copinette je te remercie pour ta gentille visite et ton charmant commentaire qui me fait plaisir. alors à très bientôt aux pays des merveilles bisous

    RépondreSupprimer